BoobooStrider Blog Awards

5:21 PM

Since bloggers have started doing this, I decided to join the bandwagon. I was first invited by Digital Filipino to make a list of my Top Ten Emerging Influential Blogs. I didn't meet the deadline so I will just be posting my own list on my blog. Mis amigos y amigas, te presento the BoobooStrider Blog Awardees of 2007:



BEST LIFESTYLE BLOG

I was first introduced to

when I was in Clark. Ria gets all her latest chix through her website. It's run but Cecile Zamora, a fashionista and writer for the Philippine Star. You'd find interesting and funny stories, not just celeb news, but of course that's what we mostly like, right?

BEST TRAVEL BLOG

Ivan Henares and I used to write for the Chalk Magazine. We only met once or twice during one of the student correspondents' meetings. He's well travelled and he always writes about his travels in the college section of Chalk. Now, he continues doing that through his blog.

MOST INFORMATIVE BLOG

When I started blogging, my first question was, 'What is it going to be about?' I guess it's a problem for all bloggers. We can choose to keep a blog for self-expression or we can choose to make it extra special by focusing on something. Pinoy Blogero is my favorite because it gives solutions to the problems of Pinoy bloggers. I wish I would also find a decent purpose for my blog just like this one.


BEST IN VLOGGING AND VIDEO-MAKING

Cokski easily became my favorite because of this blogger's talent in editing videos. I am quite knew to Vlogging (and my recent attempts to start vlogging were futile). I might try it as soon as I learn how to edit videos through my laptop.

I discovered Touchblue on YouTube. I was searching for funny videos on the site and stumbled upon their videos which they conceptualized, directed, written, and edited. Click here to watch their videos and see for yourself. BEST PART: They're Pinoys.


BLOGGER-WRITER OF THE YEAR

Loud Cloud is probably one of the few bloggers in the Blogosphere who writes exceptionally well. He reminds me of Louie Cano, who once wrote articles on his Y-Files on Manila Bulletin. Click on the photo to go to his page.


PAPARAZZI ACHIEVEMENT AWARD

introduced me to PogiSpotting. It's quite entertaining. Why? Because this girl (or maybe guy) takes stolen photos of whoever looks attractive (at least in his/her standards) on the streets, the mall or in school. I constantly visit the site, hoping that a friend (or maybe even me haha) would be featured on the site.

BEST POLITICAL BLOG

Bikoy is a Film and Audiovisual student at the same college, College of Mass Communication in UP Diliman. Aside from writing about his adventures, he sometimes writes about his opinions on important issues such as UP's tuition increase. It's nice to know that although we no longer live in the Marcos era, some people are still out there to fight for what they think is right. I never had the chance to be a tibak. I don't agree with holding rallies and causing hours of heavy traffic and boiling heads in the streets. But still, I am thankful there are some people who still fight for their beliefs.


ETCETERA BLOG OF THE YEAR

Well, the title says it all. Its about the untold pinoy stories which I think deserves to be known by us.
Proud to be Pinoy!


BEST FASYON BLOG

What you'll like about BryanBoy is also what you'll hate about him. He's popular, he's a bee-otch but still, I find him amusing and his entries entertaining. Forget about his fashion sense. I'm always waiting for his opinions on other people's fashion taste, his versions of the celebrity mugshots and his overuse of the F word.


Well, it ain't big but CONGRATULATIONS!
NOTE: CLick on the screenshots to go to their websites.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images