More movies!

5:32 PM

I AM SUCH A MOVIE FREAK! Yesterday, I was supposed to return the DVD I borrowed at Instituto's biblioteca. Unfortunately for me, I forgot that it was a Saturday--the library was closed! And since I didn't want to burn some calories while sitting and surfing the net, I decided to take a little trip to the Triangle of North Manila, also known as TriNoMa.

What do I think of Trinoma? Ugly name but...

The garden upstairs was really breathtaking.
It's really like bringing Greenbelt to the densely populated, heavily polluted City of Stars.
I watched Evan Almighty and later I regretted doing so because it was just SOOOOOO bad. Boohoo Steve Carrell! No jokes?! Come on. He was trying too hard to make it funny.
So I went to Timezone to entertain myself. I found this uber cute machine! It works just like the other machine where you put a coin to push the other coins so you can win toys. This one however lets you win chocolates.
LOTS OF CHOCOLATES!
I also paid Mrs Fields Cookie Cafe a visit and devoured some of these.
I was surprised that Trinoma has big cinemas. I mean much bigger than Glorietta and Greenbelt. They're bringing the big ones back.

Anyway, today is the company's 2nd anniversary partee. I'm just too tired to go because I went to Gateway earlier. (UPDATE: I went din. Okay lang. The venue isn't bad at all. The prizes were.. uhm... quite... surprising though.)

I saw on the paper that Waitress is exclusively being shown at Gateway so I went there c/o Kervin who gave me a free ride.
The movie got rave reviews in the US so I was curious. Plus it reminded me of the 90's again. Keri Russell was really popular back then thanks to her hit show Felicity.
I noticed that Cinemanila movies were also being shown so I watched 2 Days in Paris.
It was written and directed by my gal Julie Delpy who starred and co-wrote my most favoritest movie Before Sunset. The movie was about a hilarious couple who spend two days in Paris after their European Trip. Adam Goldberg discovers that Julie dated a lot of guys in Paris and becomes jealous of them.

Hay ayan. La na pera. Buti na lang sweldo na ulit this week. Poof! More movies on Payday!!!! Woohooo!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images