THE BANANA WILL SAVE US ALL!

2:04 PM

I know, i know. I've been posting a lot of videos lately. But I'm only posting 'relevant' content --hehhe. I can't help it. These past few days, my life's been such a bore and I can't invent stories to spice it up..at least not here (wink at Ria).

I don't know how but Ria always manages to find the funniest videos on YouTube. Maybe she has lots of idle time? I didn't even know this movie was released. This has so many versions on the internet but I chose this one coz this is the funniest. It's the music video of Mark Lapid's [in]famous line in his movie:

Mark: 'Oo inaamin ko. Saging lang kami! Pero maghanap ka ng puno sa buong Pilipinas, SAGING LANG ANG MAY PUSO! SAGING LANG ANG MAY PUSO!

Translation: '
Yes, I know. We are just bananas. But if you search for trees in the entire Philippines, only bananas have hearts. ONLY BANANAS HAVE HEARTS!

Mark, WTF?!



And the Music Video:






ENJOY!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images