YOU JUST CAN'T BLAME THEM
for hating Lady Brit

6:12 PM

Since I know that the VMAs will have a sooper delayed broadcast here in Manila, I searched online to watch her much-awaited comeback/performance. I wasn't too thrilled to see it. I was actually scared for Britney. Who goes out partying the night before her big performance? And when MTV released a clip of Brit rehearsing, I had a feeling it will suck big time.

Lo and behold, my predictions are true. A few points here:

1. She must have forgotten how to lipsynch.
2. Where is Britney the dancer?
3. You can see 50 Cent shocked and speechless (00:46)
4. SHE DIDN'T GIVE JUSTICE TO THIS SONG!
5. Nothing else would describe it other than a DISASTER.

See for yourself:





WE MISS THE OLD BRITNEY!!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images