Happy 100th sa Unibersidad ng Pilipinas!

1:42 PM

Grabe, I've been away from UP for so long that I forgot the most important event this year (aside from the opening of Iron Man and Sex and the City):

Happy 100th year
UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES!


I don't know but I just started singing and felt a li'l emotional when I watched this:



Here's an obligatory post in celebration of UP's Centennial:

1. Student number?
2000-XXXXX

2. College?
UP College of Arts and Sciences - UP Manila
UP College of Mass Communication - UP Diliman

3. Ano ang course mo?
Organizational Communication tapos nag-shift sa Journalism

4. Nag-shift ka ba?
Shifteeeeee

5. Saan ka kumuha ng UPCAT?
Sa Home Economics building... basement! Di ko na matandaas which building though kasi dami silang buildings alam ko.

6. Favorite GE subject?
Comm II and Humanities I

7. Favorite PE?
Filipino Games! And Football.

8. Favorite prof(s)
Desiree Carlos - Dept. of Journalism
Psyche Mendoza - Dept. of Journalism
Marichu Lambino - the famous Diva from the Journalism Department!

9. Pinaka-ayaw na GE subject.
Math 1 and Math 11 - I barely passed both subjects! As in literal magmakaawa para makakuha ng 3.0 such a shame!

10 Kumuha ka ba ng Wed or Sat classes?
YES!

11. Nakapag-field trip ka ba?
Three times ata.... my Hum II prof brought us once to this cave na may carvings ng mother and child

12. Ano ang Org/Frat/Soro mo?
OrcomSoc
JMA

13. Saan ka tumatambay palagi?
Sa Beckhams sa Katips! Drinking session lagi!
And of course chocokiss

14. Dorm, Boarding house, o Bahay?
Boarding houseS. First was sa likod ng University Hostel, then sa Dagohoy then sa UP Village.

15. Kung walang UPCAT test at malaya kang nakapili ng kurso mo sa UP, ano yun? (Given ang mentality mo nung HS ka)
I originally chose Political Science and second was Broadcast Communication.

16. Sino ang pinaka-una mong nakilala sa UP?
Don't remember

17. First play na napanood mo sa UP?
Price of Redemption ata.

18. Name the 5 most conyo orgs in UP
The Big Time Society!!!
JMA pero I'm a member haha! DI naman conyo... may members lang na ganun

19. Name 5 of the coolest orgs/frats/soro in UP.
I always though BroadAss was great. And the SPanish club..

20. May frat/soro bang nag-recruit sa yo?
Yes... of course I said NO.

21. Saan ka madalas mag-lunch?
SM North. I'm a mallrat.

22. Masaya ba sa UP?
YES! Taste of freedom is always good for someone who wants to learn a lot in life i think.
And the people are great...medyo dami lang competitive.

23. Nakasama ka na ba sa rally?
EDSA 2 lang.

24. Ilang beses ka bumoto sa Student Council
Twice only.

25. Pinangarap mo rin bang mag-laude nung freshman ka?
Oh please! When I was in college my objective was just to pass. I hate maintaining the best grades. It was time to take control of my life. Naks!

26. Kanino ka pinaka-patay sa UP?
Naku.... Hmmm... basta sa Psych class ko sha e... pero never kami nagusap.

27. Kung di ka UP, anong school ka?
UST at malamang wala nang nangyari sa kin dahil Chem ang pinasa ko dun. Hahhaa!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images