The Sequels: Hot or Not?

9:52 AM

Thanks to Perez Hilton, I got hold of this list of the upcoming sequels that the Hollywood movie outfits are currently working on. Some of them are really interesting and I cannot wait to watch. Some are, well, let's just say I don't understand what's making them lengthen the movie franchise to the tenth movie. I've listed some of the ones I love and hate.

The Brazilian Job (2009) Jason Statham, Charlize Theron and Mark Wahlberg will return to the sequel of the Hollywood remake of The Italian Job. I don't remember the story of the original movie but I do remember the car chase featuring the small Mini Cooper cars.

I am Legend 2 (2010) Eww... Dunno why they're making another one. This movie barely gave me the chills! I hate that Will Smith did this crappy movie about humanity's end caused by a deadly virus which turns people into vampire-like savages. I don't get it. I don't.

Transporter 3 (TBA) Yey! Jason Statham will be back as the Transporter! I love the first two movies. People hate action movies like this because the stunts are crazy-impossible but I love both films. I think Jason Statham is awesome!

Silent Hill 2 (2010) I don't know why people don't like the movie. I think it's one of the scariest movies of all time. Plus there's some philosophical touch added to the story which made it more interesting.

Pink Panther (2009) Oh my! Another Pink Panther movie?? The Beyonce movie didn't even make a lot of money, right? Let's just hope they'll come up with funnier jokes this time.

The full list can be viewed here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images