Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of Crystal Skull:
Fun and entertaining...

3:07 PM

When I watched Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of Crystal Skull, I thought of Jessica Zafra's post about the movie. She has a point. Harrison Ford is old and we don't expect him to have the same energy he had when he last played the role. I watched it for two reasons: Cate Blanchett and Shia LaBeouf are both in it and the trailer looks like it's going to be a fun ride.


And yes, it was a lot of fun! I have to say, some parts were kind of boring. The Indy rip-off, National Treasure was better at keeping the moviegoers excited in every scene. A few things I loved:

1. Harrison does not try too hard with his action scenes. It does portray him as an aging adventurer.
2. As usual, Cate Blanchett delivers. I admire her for doing well in using the accents required in her movies. She did well as an Irish reporter in Veronica Guerin. In Indy4, she plays a Russian and speak Russian too.
3. Clearly, the Indiana Jones franchise is still alive. And I'm glad that they chose Shia LaBeouf to be the next Indy.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images