Deal or No Deal (US) in the Philippines

8:27 AM

I've been waiting for ABS-CBN to air this Deal or No Deal special, where the American version came to the Philippines to do it the Filipino way. I think Howie is a very charming host. Having Kris Aquino as her co-host is awesome. I'm proud that our local version had its 15 minutes of fame in the US.

The best parts: I love Howie's reaction when the 26K was introduced. He also did the Kris' way of saying 'Deal or No Deal' and he did it pretty well.

Some not-so-good parts: Why the hell was Kris shrieking all the time? Well, like what Howie Mandel said, he wanted to show how it's done here and Kris definitely did what she does best.

Here's the clip. Don't forget to tell me what you think.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images