Booboostrider is currently listening to...

2:13 PM

I'm not much of a dancer but I've been constantly [trying hard] dancing to the intoxicating tune of Janet Jackson's comeback single, Feedback. I know it still didn't make it to the Billboard top ten but what the heck. Watch this to know what I am talking about.



In other news, I am so relieved that Britney Spears appears to have gone back to being sane. The latest pictures still show her as a big mess (she should totally spend that $700K a month in getting someone who can dress her well like in the old days) but I was happy to read it from Mr. Paparazzi's site that she is now back in the dance studio to rehearse for her next video.



I hope this is true. Her next single is Break the Ice which is as addictive as Janet's Feedback. Listen to this:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images