Fresh Mess

9:13 AM

Sorry for borrowing the title from another blogger. But that's how I'd like to describe what my situation is right now. The corporate world is such a mess that everywhere you go, whether it be a new department or branch of the company, you'll end up picking up the pieces.

A few things I don't like about my current situation:

-I'm with a bunch of delinquent employees who are--if they were cats--on their ninth and final string of life
-Being that kind of employees, some would consider them as 'recycled' ones who have grown huge branches of horns on their heads--it would take a bulldozer to crush 'em.
-I was not emotionally and mentally prepared a new challenge

The things I like about it:

-New challenges are always good
-I have the trust and confidence of my new boss (my immediate boss at least)
-They're a crazy bunch and I love that!

Oh well, we'll see what happens. Wait, I think I have to say: I hope something DOES happen this time.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images