Did you ever like them?

2:28 PM

I must admit that somehow, I believe the Spice Girls reunion was well planned all these years. I know they had babies and had their fair share of shit but you remember when red-head Geri left? There were speculations that the girls just wanted attention and attention they did get after they released the album minus Ginger Spice.

But as proven by a lot of British music groups, Five minus One isn't always equal to SUCCESS. (Think 'Take that' my friends). But I have a question: did you ever like the Spice Girls?



I thought 'Holler' was a nice song... more mature than, say, Stop or Spice up Your Ass.

Can you effin' believe it? Tickets were sold out in 30 seconds or thereabouts! Geez, I thought my generation has moved on to the likes of the Pussycat Dolls but guess what, the girls are definitely back...



TAENA. Good luck na lang. I hope they don't lipsynch all their songs no. Mahal ng tix tapos prerecorded vocals pala ala Mariah in Manila.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images