[Naomi Campbell]
When Fierce turn into FEARS

8:56 PM

When I first heard of the news about Naomi Campbell's arrest, I laughed it off. Could she really be that mean? She allegedly spat at an office at London Heathrow's Terminal 5.


(Photo borrowed from Bryanboy)

I don't remember if it was CBS Evening News which did a full story on the history of her arrests (emphasis on the 'S') and I was appalled when they reported that she's been sued for throwing phones (both cellphones and hotel phones) at her assistants almost every two years!



Anyway, I found this video on YouTube today and I couldn't stop laughing. Dunkin Donuts did a perfect job on cashing in on the supermodel's bad behavior. I wonder when this was released:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images