Tricia Walsh-Smith
The Divorce Battle online!

12:16 AM

Since Brian Gorrell's blog came out, I haven't really decided if I am for it or against it. I completely sympathize with people who have been duped and abused. But hey! A lot of people become victims in different ways every single day. What makes him different? Before I continue, I AM NOT GOING TO BATTLE WITH HIS FANS - let me make that clear. I myself have become a fan because -- let's face it -- we all want out daily dose of gossip, right?

And yet here's another one, a woman this time, who's trying to make use of the WWW to get back at her husband who is divorcing her and trying to evict her from their house. I don't know whether to laugh or cry when I watch this video.

I really hope she gets all the help she needs from a good lawyer.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images