Miley Cyrus - 7 Things

6:17 PM

Looks like Miley Cyrus is determined to bounce back from the Vanity Fair controversy. I must admit, I like Miley Cyrus. I've seen a couple of Hannah Montana episodes with my sister. She also loves her. She can act and she didn't sell all those albums and tickets (for the 3D concert) without people seeing how talented she is. I really hope she won't be another Lindsay Lohan.

Disney is very good at creating superchildstars. However, once they grow up, they lose themselves in the crowded room of fame and glam. Yes, I am still talking about Lindsay, Britney Spears plus other former Disney stars. Speaking of La Lohan, reports are saying that her album is expected to bring in huge sales. People really want to see her new material.

Oh well, we just have to wait until that album is released. For now, here's Miley Cyrus with 7 Things from her new album.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images