David Cook wins American Idol but.....

11:02 AM

I've never been a fan of David Archuleta. My money was on David Cook since I heard him sing that cool rendition of Mariah Carey's Always Be My Baby. But I have to day, David Archuleta really gave me the chills on their one-on-one battle the previous night. I've never heard him sing like that. I thought her version of Robbie William's Angels was so poor, very amateur but this diva-in-the-making (Yes! Get lost Clay Aiken!) did so well, I was impressed!

Congratulations to David Cook! Since you're going to get the better recording deal and better exposure, I figured this will be my last goodbye to the wonderkid who stole the hearts of many, most especially my aunt who lives in LA (shoutout to you!)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images