Mount Isarog Adventure

7:22 PM

As I write this, my limbs are still sore from today's adventure. I finally had the chance to go out and go on an adventure here in CamSur. Xzymon has been telling us about the Mt. Isarog falls since I got here. Somehow, the trip always gets cancelled until it was finalized yesterday. The Admin folks were kind enough to arrange our transportation and food. Boy, it was quite an adventure:











I was under the impression that it would only take us 20 minutes to get there. And I mean there = the actual falls. When we got there, we were informed that we would still take a one-hour climb. It was excruciating. It was like being on Survivor when I didn't sign up for it. The photos would prove it. After about an hour, we finally arrived. It was worth it:





I sure hope I didn't look like an idiot after falling on the huge rocks for about four freaking times. And that's after getting enough sleep for the first time in this part of the world.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images